Individual Room Reservations
- Reservations can be guaranteed by credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. Your card on file will be charged when you book your reservation.
Whole House Rentals
- Requires 30 days advance payment.
- Requires inn keeper approval.
- Whole house occupancy guests have the added perk of an optional meal provided for up to 19 registered and unregistered guests. Pre-approval is required. Additional fees will be dependent on requests and disclosed at the time of approval.
- Rate is unique and not based on individual room rates. Please conatct us for more information
Staying at The Cotton Palace
- Check In is a lock box check in. We will email and text all information for the lock box the day before your visit.
- Please check in after 3:00 pm.
- Check Out time is 11:00 am.
- There is an additional charge of $50 per hour past check out time.
- Please let us know in advance if you are NOT going to have breakfast.
- Please notify us of any allergies.
- Breakfast is not served on holidays.
- NB - 11 years are allowed during June and July. The rest of the year childrent must be 12 and over.
- All children 17 and under must be accompanied by parents or guardians at all times during their stay. Children 17 and under may not be left at the B&B alone at any time.
- Children must refrain from running in the house, or up and down the stairs.
- Parents need to be thoughtful of all guests.
- There will be an additional charge for damaged linens, i.e. wash cloths, hand towels, towels and sheets, if it is determined that they were used to take off makeup. Generally, the ingredients used in facewashes and makeup removers bleach clothing. As a convenience, we provide face wipes and tissue to be used for taking off makeup.
- Luggage may not be checked in prior to check in time.
- No pets allowed in the main house.
- No smoking is allowed. There is a $250 smoking penalty if smoking occurs inside the house.
- Due to the comfort and privacy of each guest, only registered guests may have access to the common areas, such as living room and sunroom. No unregistered persons may stay in guest rooms over night or visit for long periods of time without approval. No unregistered person may use key to enter the B&B without approval.
- You may request lunch or dinner for delivery during your stay, with advance approval. This may accommodate both registered guests and unregistered guests, as well. Approval is based on occupancy levels of the B&B and cannot be guaranteed.
- We no longer offer cold beverages in common areas. You are welcome to provide your own cold beverages for your stay. We have two small refrigerators located upstairs and downstairs.
- Room rates are for two people in a room – an additional $25 will be charged for each additional guest in a room.
- Room rates do not include city and local taxes of 15%.
- 10% off for military with proper ID.
- Special Event dates may have an upcharge of $50 per night, per room.
- A reservation of 4 or more rooms requires a 50% non-refundable deposit at time of reservation.
- At the time of reservation, your credit card will be charged in full. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
- No refunds after the 4 week cancellation deadline. If a reservation is cancelled before the deadline, a refund will be issued to the card charged at the time of reservation.
- NO CASH PAYMENTS ACCEPTED.
- Due to the small size of our inn, we are greatly affected by untimely cancellations. Cancellations must be made at least 4 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Failure to cancel in a timely manner or failure to arrive will result in charges of the full amount.