- 2 night minimum reservation is required for weekend (Friday thru Sunday) stays.
- We will honor one night stay reservations on weekends during football season (August -January) only
- Reservations can be guaranteed by credit card – Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express. Your card on file will be will be charged when you book your reservation.
- Cancellation policy: Due to the small size of our inn, we are greatly affected by untimely cancellations. Cancellation of your reservation must be made at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival in order to receive a full refund. If you have to cancel after the 14 day time limit, you will receive an in-house credit that is good for one year.
- Holiday reservations will be a lock box check in and breakfast is not served.
- Whole house rentals
- Requires 30 days advance payment
- Requires inn keeper approval
- If you have rented the whole house and want to have a meal provided for unregistered guests it is approved as long as it's for 19 or less registered guests. If you are wanting to add to additional registered guests,there is an additional fee and has to be approved.
- Rate is unique and not based on individual room rates conatct us for more information
Staying at The Cotton Palace
- Normal Weekday check ins 3:00pm - 5:00pm*
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with that lock box check ins.
Check-out time: 11:00a.m. There is an additional charge of $50 per hour past check-out time.
- There will be an additional charge for damaged linens i.e. wash cloths, hand towels, towels and sheets if it is determined that they were used to take off makeup because, generally, the ingreadients used in facewashes and make up removers bleach clothing. As a convenience, we provide face wipes and tissue to be used for taking off makeup.
- Luggage may not be checked in prior to checkin time.
- No pets allowed in the main house.
- No smoking is allowed. There is a $250 smoking penalty if smoking occurs inside the house.
- Due to comfort and privacy of each guest only registered guest may have access to common areas such as living room, sunroom, while staying. No unregistered persons may stay in guests rooms over night or visit for long periods of time without approval. No unregistered guest may use key to enter B and B without approval.
- When staying and you would like to have a dinner or lunch brought in for you and additional unregistered guests. This can be approved with notice and if the B and B isn't full for an additional charge.
- NB - 11 years are allowed June and July months, but the rest of the year is 12 and over.
- All children under the age 17 an under must be accompanied with parents at all times during stay. Children 17 and under may not be left at B and B alone at anytime.
- Children must refrain from running in house up and down stairs please.
- Parents need to be thoughtful of all guests.
- Room rates are for two people in a room – an additional $25 will be charged for each additional guest in a room.
- Room rates do not include city and local taxes of 15%.
- 10% off for military with proper ID
- Special dates may have a $100 upcharge per night.
* *Sometimes these times have to be adjusted and we will contact you should this affect your stay.