- 2 night minimum reservation is required for weekend (Friday thru Sunday) stays. *We will honor one night stay reservations on weekends during football season (August -January) only
- Reservations can be guaranteed by credit card – Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express. Your card on file will be will be charged 48 hours before your visit unless you have made other arrangements.
- Room rates are for two people in a room – an additional $25 will be charged for each additional guest in a room.
- Check-in times:
March - August 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.*
September - February 4:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.*
*early or late check-ins acceptable with additional fee
- Check-out time:11:00a.m.
- Cancellation policy: Due to the small size of our inn, we are greatly affected by untimely cancellations. Cancellation of your reservation must be made at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival. Failure to cancel in a timely manner or not arrive (no show) will result in charges for the full amount.
- There will be an additional charge for damaged linens i.e. wash cloths, hand towels, towels and sheets if it is determined that they were used to take off makeup because, generally, the ingreadients used in facewashes and make up removers bleach clothing. As a convenience, we provide face wipes and tissue to be used for taking off makeup.
- No pets allowed in the main house.
- No smoking is allowed. There is a $250 smoking penalty if smoking occurs inside the house.
- We welcome children over the age of 12.
- For business rate during the week or long/term extended rates, please call or email.
- Room rates do not include city and local taxes of 13%.
- Payment for renting the entire house will be required 30 days prior to your arrival.
10% off for military with proper ID
- 10% off for school teachers with proper ID
10% off for law enforcement with proper ID